MercyMe ;; Here Am I

|


Here Am I - Lyrics


On the other side of the world
she stands on the ocean shore
gazing at the heavens she wonders is there something more to life?
never been told the names of jesus
she turns and walks away
what a shame
oh yeah
Just across the street in your home town
leaving from his 9 to 5
gazing down the road he wonders is this all there is to life?
never been told the name of jesus, he continues on his way
what a shame
oh yeah
Chorus:
whom shall i send?
who will go for me?
to the ends of the earth
who will rise up for their king?
here am i
send me
here am i
send me
Whether foreign land or neighbors
everyone's the same searching for the answers that lie within your name
i wanna proclaim the love of jesus
in all i do and say
unashamed
oh yeah
Chorus
How beautiful of me to those
to bring good news
proclaiming peace and your salvation
Chorus
Here am i
send me

0 comentarios: